London to Sandbanks
Escape the noise and congestion of the city and visit Sandbanks on the South Coast. With it’s award winning golden sandy beach, crystal-clear waters and activities for all the family.
- From London or other parts of the UK, take the M3 or M27 motorway towards Bournemouth.
- Continue on the A31 and take the A35 towards Poole.
- Follow the signs to Sandbanks. There are various routes you can take, but generally, you’ll need to go through Poole town center and cross the Poole Bridge onto the B3369.
- Follow the B3369 to the Sandbanks area.
- Take a train to Poole Railway Station. There are direct train services from London Waterloo and other major cities in the UK.
- From Poole Station, you can take a taxi or a local bus to Sandbanks. Taxis are readily available outside the station, and there are several bus routes that serve Sandbanks.